Salary- Up to £28,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
I am looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join my client based in Bracknell. This is a great opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to become a part of an exciting company who can offer excellent career progression and training opportunities, whilst increasing your technical skillset with technology you may not have been exposed to before!
As the 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will look after internal users with any hardware, software and some infrastructure issues!
If you have previous experience as an IT Support Engineer, have a passion for IT and want continuous career development, I would love to hear from you!
The 2nd Line Support Engineer will have some of the following attributes:
- Previous experience providing IT Support on a similar level
- Good knowledge of IT hardware
- Experience troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Experience working with Windows servers and operating systems
- Active Directory support, Group Policy, TCP/IP
- Office 365 or Exchange exposure
- Virtualization experience- Either VMware or Hyper-V
- Full UK driving licence
- Re build and set up laptops and desktops
- Troubleshoot to resolve issues related to hardware and software
- Assist with support of the internal infrastructure
- Roll out and configure hardware and software within the businesses
- Upgrade and maintain internal systems
- Assist with projects
- Up to £28,000 salary depending on experience
- Progression and training opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Strong holiday package