£200 - £400/pd
I have an amazing new opportunity with an award-winning boutique studio based in Central London. They are looking for an experienced 3D Generalist who is an expert using Maya and knows the full pipeline (modelling, texturing, rigging, animating, rendering). They are looking for someone to join their team on an exciting Netflix Feature project and to potentially become a part of the team for future projects.
This is an opportunity for a creative and highly skilled 3D Generalist to put their creative spin on high profile projects and to grow with the company.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, accurately and within tight deadlines. You will also be expected to work with other professionals and report to the creative lead. Bringing your own creative flair and ability to problem solve is beneficial.
- A minimum of 1 years’ industry experience
- Expert knowledge of Maya.
- Knowledge of Arnold.
- Ability to interpret and execute creative briefs effectively.
- A good attention to detail.
- A strong ability to problem solve on the job.
- Friendly, hardworking, a team player and a good sense of humour.
- A strong showreel.
They are offering £200 - £400/pd, dependent on experience, to start early February.
If you're interested, click apply to find out more.