Salary- Up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
I am looking for an 3rd Line Support Engineer to join my client, a well known business based near Aylesbury. This is a great opportunity for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to secure your place within a business who can offer great career progression and training.
As the 3rd Line Support Engineer, you will develop and deploy IT projects, along with managing 3rd Line issues within the business.
If you have previous experience as an IT Support Engineer, have a passion for IT and want continuous career development, I would love to hear from you!
The 3rd Line Support Engineer will have some of the following attributes:
- Previous experience providing infrastructure support as an Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Hands on experience with Active Directory, DNS, IP networking, VoIP
- Office 365 and Microsoft Azure administration experience
- Experience supporting Windows Servers
- Virtualisation experience- VMware
- Experience troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Good understanding of networking including WAN/WAN, Cisco switches, routers and firewalls
- Support business users with 3rd Line issues, remotely and deskside
- BAU tasks, manage routers, servers and cloud technologies
- Install, maintain upgrade any new infrastructure related hardware, software and networks
- Maintain security of systems and networks within the business
- Manage and implement the technical aspects of any new and future IT projects
- Support infrastructure Engineers within different countries across Europe
- Up to £50,000 salary depending on experience
- Exposure to new technologies
- Free parking
- Onsite gym
- Yearly bonus scheme