£300 per day
A global creative production company is searching for a driven Digital Account Director to join the Client Services Team in Central London.
The Digital Account Director is responsible for working within the areas of business, marketing and communications, involving client strategy, performance and financials within large, high budget accounts. The role involves leading a team, working with a number of different projects and accounts adhering to tight time frames - therefore being personable and approachable is imperative.
The team are looking for a Digital Account Director who:
- Works strategically within key accounts
- Has experience working within UX, UI, Design and Build
- Has experience with a range of tech including Drupal, Umbraco and/or Sitecore
- Creates and uphold positive and long-lasting client relationships
- Balances the clients and the internal teams needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working within client services
- Experience working within digital and creative environments
- Able to work to a strict time schedule
- Innovative thinking and a positive outlook
If you have the required experience for this role and would like the chance to work in an agency with offices around the world, don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you know anyone perfect for the role, we offer up to £500 referral fee, so please do get in touch ASAP!