£30,000 - £35,000
A global Creative Agency is looking to add an Account Manager to their stand out team, based in Central London, on a permanent basis.
This role requires an individual who will work as part of the delivery team and closely with the client services and strategy teams to ensure a complete, clear and shared understanding of the client and project requirements. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the Account Manager will regularly liaise with clients to manage expectations, therefore delivering on time to specification, to a high quality.
There is an element of creativity to this role, so the ideal candidate will have a good understanding of agency life and the creative processes. This role requires a candidate with experience working in a fast-paced, creative, forward thinking atmosphere.
The team are looking for an Account Manager who can:
- Work within an agency environment
- Work with healthcare based clients
- Work with key stakeholders and clients
- Work to define the scope of the project, producing a detailed plan encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a project management role
- Experience working with healthcare teams
- Working closely with the client services team to deliver projects on time and within budget