Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Due to an increased workload my client, who specialises in Architecture within the Mid to High-End Residential sector to join their innovative team.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced candidate with 2 years’ post qualification experience in the UK of Mid to High-End Residential new build and refurbishment of existing buildings.
- Work on Mid to High-End Residential projects directly under and by the side of the Director.
- Drawing packages to comprise of GA’s plans sections and elevations with construction details etc. with full coordination of Architects drawings with the M&E, Structural and other consultants
- Work and assist on multiple projects at one time.
- Thinking creatively to contribute/produce new ideas for projects alongside the team
- Undertake client appointments and site visits
- Ability to produce detailed architectural designs in AutoCAD and Revit that include:
- Building modelling
- Sections and Elevations
- Creation and modification of Families
- Lighting & Electrical Design
- Bathroom Design
- Kitchen Design
- Furniture plans
- Technical / structural designs
- Lighting and electrical plans
- Elevation details
- Bathroom & kitchen plans
- Detailed drawing packages
- UK qualified with at least 2 years UK experience
- Sound knowledge of drafting working drawing packages to comprise detailing drawings for building regulations, tender and construction purposes.
- Experience in bespoke design, residential & refurbishment for high-end domestic projects in the UK
- Proficiency in AutoCAD essential
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Google SketchUp would be an advantage
- Full UK driving licence and own car is essential
If you feel you are suited for this Architectural Technologist position, then please apply or contact JShear@PremierengineeringUK.com. A copy of your portfolio is required for your application to be submitted.