My client are looking for an Automation Engineer to join them on site in Chester for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The Automation Engineer will be a part of a new flagship product by my client, providing value to customers by delivering class working software which will support API, UI and mobile projects. The Automation Engineer will be working in a microservice architecture and will have access to new and emerging technologies which will, in turn, assist with building cutting edge and scalable online applications and services.
The Automation Engineer will be participating in Agile ceremonies and working closely with the software engineers, product owners, architectures and designers. You will be delivering test artifacts to validate the specs in the form of BDD, UI, APO and mobile automated validation to a high standard. You will be reducing risk through clear analysis of designs and stories, tailored reporting and clear line management.
- API automation (REST or SOAP)
- Building/implementing POM’s,
- Keyword driven assertions using Selenium, package management tools (Maven)
- Experience using Java, JUnit, (BDD) frameworks like Cucumber.
- Good understanding of mock services, mocking, stubbing and service virtualisation using tools like Mocklabs.
- CI/CD pipelines and automated test practices within them using; Azure DevOps, Docker, Terraform, AWS and Powershell.
- Working practice of version control and code repositories (GIT)
- 23 days holiday/ pro rata plus additional Birthday holiday
- Pension scheme
- Optional private health care
Premier Group are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.