Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced for an experienced AX Development, Analysis and Helpdesk Support.
The successful candidate will need to have proven experience providing helpdesk support for Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
Responsibilities: AX Development, Analysis and Helpdesk Support
- Review issues and oversee resolution of those issues within the business
- Acceptance test software development and coordinate release to live environment
- Testing of AX security and personalisation changes
- Gather requirement from the business for proposed system changes
- Creation and maintenance of AX test scripts
- Assist with operation training of AX within the branch environment
- Document procedures and frequently asked questions
Skills and experience: AX Development, Analysis and Helpdesk Support
- Cross stream experience of AX within warehousing, MRP and sales & marketing
- Able to provide helpdesk support for Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Well versed in dealing with both technical and operational issues
If you are an experienced AX Development, Analysis and Helpdesk Support looking for a new and challenging role then please send your latest CV to email@example.com or call Jenny Collin on 0121 7961888