There is an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join my client who’s a well-established and specialised retailer within the fashion industry. With operations globally, the Business Analyst is required to actively seek ways to improve business performance, be creative and suggest alternative solutions through forward thinking. The role is based just outside of Manchester City Centre which is easily accessible by car from surrounding areas.
The Business Analyst will define the requirements of business change initiatives and produce high-quality analysis deliverables. Through a structured approach they will use their analysis expertise, methodologies and standards to help shape the future processes, system requirements and data needs. In addition, the Business Analyst will assist the developers with business questions and ensure that the development effort is aligned to meet the business needs.
The Business Analyst should have proven experience working at an enterprise organisation level.
- Develop solid understanding of Solutions and Services
- Lead and facilitate meetings and workshops of varying sizes and composition to ensure that all stakeholders’ needs are captured and recorded.
- Collect, analyse and document business, functional and data requirements from stakeholders and define strong acceptance criteria.
- Collect, document and maintain ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ business processes.
- Document solution deliverables within a Functional Specification documentation.
- Work with all members of Group IT and 3rd parties to define the most effective and efficient technical solutions to deliver effective and efficient business solutions
- Work closely with IT Project Managers and as directed, to achieve the agreed deliverables.
- Work closely with the Applications Development team to assist with Business As Usual initiatives.
- Assist as required with the production of technical specifications.
- Bridge the gap between the customer and delivery teams, and support the testing team during the project lifecycle.
- Previous Business Analyst experience within an Enterprise IT environment
- Good business facing and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to communicate well with non-technical users and developers alike, written and verbal.
- Previous experience of requirements management, elicitation, documentation and analysis in to workable business solutions.
- Previous experience of writing Functional & Technical specifications.
- Previous experience of Process Maping (BPI) – ‘As is’ & ‘To be’ processes.
- Previous experience of workshop facilitation and presenting to an audience.
- Working knowledge and experience of ERP systems and Oracle Db.
- Experience working with Management Information reporting and Business Intelligence; developing specifications and testing solutions.
- Experience of multiple projects and business users
- Experience of working in demanding user and software development environments
This is a two stage interview process and I have interview slots available next week. The salary of £45,000 is up for those who are exceptional applicants.
If you are interested in the Business Analyst position then please apply directly, email your CV to email@example.com or call Beth on to discuss.
Premier IT are acting as an employment agency of behalf of a client.