Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Location: East Hampshire
My Client specialises in the design, manufacture and maintenance of smoke control, climate control, natural and industrial ventilation, solar shading and external louvres.
Due to a company restructure they are now seeking an experienced CAD Technician to join their design team.
- Produce AutoCAD drawings for smoke control, ventilation, climate technology and solar shading.
- Interpret project requirements, provide design input and prepare, amend and issue CAD design drawings for the Contracting Team.
- Previous experience in CAD design for an engineering /building services organisation
- Basic understanding of engineering and structures
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and construction drawings
- Inventor or Revit would be a distinct advantage
- Relevant AutoCAD qualification
- MSc/BSc/BEng in building services or similar discipline
This position is immediately available with the intention to make a hire as soon as possible.
If you feel you are suited for this CAD Technician position, then please apply you’re your C.V. and Portfolio to JShear@PremierengineeringUK.com.