LOCATION – Bicester
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £28,000 - £35,000
My client – a market leading manufacturer is looking for a passionate CAD Draughtsman to join their expanding team on a permanent basis in Bicester.
The CAD Draughtsman will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Mechanical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, HNC, NVQ etc).
- A minimum of 2 years’ industry experience in a Design or Draughtsperson role.
- Confidence in the use of 3D CAD software’s; preferably SolidWorks although others will be considered
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and sheet metal work.
- Experience in Process Engineering would be a bonus.
- Aiding the Mechanical Design team with their CAD operation
- Using SolidWorks software on a day to day basis
- Producing bills of materials and documentation in order to provide the correct manufacturing components
- Meeting deadlines effectively