Company: Global Marketing Implementation Agency
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
Typical Projects: Video, print & digital
The role is at an agency that creates, produces and adapts advertising from worldwide brands delivering international campaigns of the best quality.
Your mission as Content Strategist is to create efficiencies in strategy, creative, production and delivery – whilst ensuring that quality standards are being met. You will be responsible for streamlining processes and optimizing cost savings for clients.
This role is about leading content strategy engagements, designing new content management lifecycles and working with content strategy on establishing authoring and publishing standards for content creation.
- Audit content
- Map as-is and define to-be content workflows to streamline production
- Work alongside creative agencies
- Define metadata and taxonomy for client organisation
- Drive content effectiveness
I am looking for someone who:
- Is able to hit the ground running
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Has great interpersonal skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication
- Has a solid understanding of data analytics
- Is good at multitasking
- Has a degree in marketing, advertising or similar
- 8-10 years’ experience in Content Strategy
- Has experience working in pharmaceuticals
If you have the required experience for this role and would like the opportunity to work with this multinational, global creative agency in a period of exponential growth, don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com as this position is available for an immediate start.