Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
My client is looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join their team in Birmingham.
My client is a relatively new company who design and manufacture bespoke solutions for a wide range of applications and due to an increasing demand, they are seeking for an experienced control system engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities: Control Systems Engineer
- Programming of some PLC control system software (Omron and Siemens S7)
- Servicing a range of applications and projects
- Visiting customer sites across the UK
Skills and experience: Control Systems Engineer
- Good experience working with PLC control system software (Omron or Siemens preferred)
- Ability to interpret customer specifications & evaluate customer products & designs
- Electrical control panel design (not essential)
The Role renumeration & benefits:
- Development and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package with comprehensive benefits
If you are a Controls Systems Engineer with a strong background in Electrical Engineering, then please send your latest CV to email@example.com or Rob Umeokafor on 01217961888 .