Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
My client is currently looking to recruit a Control Systems Engineer to work on their entire product life cycle, due to their growth plans. They are a well-established SME based in Northamptonshire, specilaising in the FMCG sector.
Responsibilities: Control Systems Engineer
- Programming and configuring SCADA software packages
- Interpreting design input information to produce control system designs
- Installation ad commissioning onsite and solving any programming issues
- Experience working with PLCs, RTU and SCADA.
- PLC programming experience (ideally Omron or Siemens)
- Educated to HND or Degree level in a technical discipline
- Insurance plan
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
If you are a Control Systems Engineer looking for a new challenge, then please contact Rob at Premier Group.