A great opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller for a Law firm in Central London. This company is a well-established firm that has a unique specialism in the clients it represents. The company has seen tremendous growth over the years and looking for a Credit Controller that is dynamic and a team player. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career and add real value to an exciting organisation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Meeting cash & debtor day targets set by the Firm
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Regular meetings with Partners to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Effective & timely escalation of problem accounts to the relevant Partner, and the Financial Controller.
- Dealing with queries as a result of any of the above
- Maintaining accurate records of all chasing activity
- Credit Control experience, preferably within a law firm
- Ability to communicate at a senior level
- Ability to manage & prioritise an extensive caseload, while also meeting other ad hoc objectives
- Ability to recognise potential risks to the Firm that should be escalated
- A working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets is required
- A working knowledge of LawSoft (or similar) would be preferable