My client is looking for a talented Mid to Experience level Database Developer to join their small team down on the coast.
You’ll be joining a small, dynamic office who are looking for the right candidate to join their team at the early stages to help shape the future of the department.
- Varies depending on the level of experience, looking between £30k to £60k.
The Database Developer role will involve a variety of responsibilities like:
- Providing support to all staff of bespoke legacy system
- Designing and implementing Java software based off the existing legacy VBS code
- Testing and resolving any technical issues.
- 3+ years with Database experience
- Experience with (PostgreSQl, MS SQL Server)
- Java 8 or above
- Experience with Object Oriented Principles
- Oracle experience
- Holidays starts at 22 days per year, however increasing after continues services
- Incentive based on company targets. Paid at 80% in the first year then 90% in the second
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Staff social and wellness events