Salary: £35k - £38k
Job Type: permanent, full-time
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician to join a globally renowned manufacturer in the Wiltshire Area on a day’s basis.
The electrical days Maintenance Electrician will be expected to carry out planned preventative maintenance within the manufacturing environment on a number of PLC automated machinery, as well as attending any reactive of breakdown maintenance issues promptly and rectifying and must be proficient with PLC’s to a level where they can modify the program.
The successful Days Maintenance Electrician will be involved with:
- Manufacturing projects & improvements.
- Assisting Maintenance Engineers on shift.
- Leading on any PLC issue on site.
- Continuous Improvement project work
The Days Maintenance Electrician will ideally:
- Be able to fault find using PLC’s
- Be able to fault find using electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings.
- Carry out any PPM using daily check lists.
- Have a basic understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Be able to lead a team of Maintenance Engineers in the manufacturing environment.
The Days Maintenance Electrician must:
- Have at least 3 years in the FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Be apprentice trained to either NVQ or C&G level in Electrical Engineering.
- Have the ability to modify PLC programs.
This fantastic Maintenance Electrician opportunity is a day’s vacancy and the working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. The salary on offer is between £35,000 and £38,000.
There is a fantastic overtime scheme available and this package offers some fantastic benefits.
To apply for this Maintenance Electrician opportunity in the FMCG and manufacturing environment please submit your most up to date CV now, along with your salary expectations and your availability.