- Help develop system designs from customer specifications and fire strategies.
- Write up designs into Design Specifications.
- Transpose system designs into CAD drawings
- Assist with development of designs in accordance with standards and codes of practice
- Uploading of drawings to 3rd party hosting sites
- Maintain up to date information for team work schedule
- Respond to customer design enquiries
- Attend new works handover meetings with Estimating and Projects
- Attend external customer design meetings
- Complete relevant parts of O&M manuals
- Knowledge of mechanical & natural smoke control systems, car park smoke clearance systems and fire detection systems
- Knowledge or understanding of controls theory for fire alarm systems and building services
- FIA Level 3 Fire Detection and Alarm Advanced Designer
- Understanding of electrical designs
- Able to use AutoCAD 2D and 3D, Revit, NavisWorks
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Proficiency in Windows 10 environment and Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Technical writing skills.
- GCSE grade C or above in English, Maths & Sciences
- Further education, A levels, BTEC, degree
MUST HAVE FIA FIRE DETECTION AND ALARM ADVANCED ENGINEER - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF NOT HELD.
If interested please submit your CV to this advert or call Daniel Mooney at Premier Group on 0118 902 8800