6 week contract - Outside IR35
Experience in win 10 rollout
My Client are urgently looking for a team of Desktop Support Engineers to assist in Rollouts for multiple sites across the Highlands. The successful Rollout Engineer will be following the below on a 6 week period:
Job purpose & accountabilities:
The core hours for the team are 8:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
- Good understanding / troubleshooting skills on Windows 10 software.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 support with various other technologies including printer configuration, Outlook configuration, Antivirus, O365 etc.,
- Setting up OneDrive and Checking saved data is accessible
- Microsoft Outlook – Setting up email, Turn off Focused Inbox
- Shared Mailbox – Adding a shared mailbox to Outlook
- Shared Mailbox – Setting up the “From” option
- Setting up signatures
- Skype for Business – Setting up Skype for Business
- Printer – Setting up all kind of Printer
- Setting up the BitLocker PIN
- knowledge on SCCM infra and deployment of OS images using SCCM
- Should be able to refer the logs and identify if the migration of the machine has gone well or not
- Good at structured reporting, technical documentation and adhering to the defined process
- Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies
Good Communication Skills.
Good Customer Service Skills
Good Call Management Skills
- Work on Incident and Requests calls as assigned
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues at the client sites
- Carry out Project work when required
- Skills/experience in fault detection and resolution, particularly on PC’s & Laptops
- Liaison with Service Desks
- Adhere to CMDB processes
- Assisting with stock handling, imaging of devices and asset tagging when required.
- Be aware of current Health & Safety matters.
- Carry out personal Admin e.g. Timesheets and Call updates
- Ability to use own initiative and to identify and resolve potential problems/issues.
- Ability to represent the company to clients in a professional manner.
- Liaising with customers directly in person, on phone or via email.
- Any other ICT duties as required by the Engineering Team Manager.
- Adhere to engineering clothing policy