A global Production and Marketing Agency is looking to add a Digital Project Manager to their stand out team, based in Central London, on a permanent basis.
This role requires an individual who will work as part of the Project Management Team and closely with the client services and strategy teams to ensure a complete, clear and shared understanding of the client and project requirements. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Digital Project Manager will regularly liaise with clients to manage expectations, therefore delivering on time to specification, to a high quality.
There is an element of creativity to this role so the ideal candidate will have a good understanding of a range of tech skills, the digital aspect to this role will involce the use of CRM and CMS such as Drupal and Sitecore. This role requires a candidate with experience working in a fast-paced, creative, forward thinking atmosphere.
The team are looking for a Digital Project Manager who can:
- Work within a creative agency environment
- Work with a range of CMS tech
- Work with key stakeholders and clients
- Work to define the scope of the project, producing a detailed plan encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a project management role
- Experience working with digital teams in large scale accounts
- Working closely with the Client Services Team to deliver projects on time and in budget