Due to organic growth, my client is looking to grow their development team by hiring a talented .NET Developer.
The business is a technology firm that specialise in building applications for local government and public sector organise, with their products being used by 1000s of customers daily. As an expert in the field, the business has enjoyed steady growth and is now planning a build & release of new software products in 2020, as well as upgrade a number of existing products to keep at the forefront of the market.
As a .NET Developer, you'll enjoy working with modern .NET Tech stack to build web applications for commercial release. You'll work as part of a close knit development that enjoys a great culture and benefits that includes flexible working, bonus scheme and the opportunity to continue your personal development. Alongside hands on responsibilities, you'll also have the opportunity to train in more senior responsibilities, such as code reviews and mentorship, should this interest you.
Is a great time to join the business as they really push their product offering forward this year!
- Development of high quality .NET web applications.
- Assist the Lead Developer by taking an interest in code reviews and training in senior responsibilities.
- Take an active interest in learning new skills and technology.
- Help the business to research new technology and assist the Lead Developer in recommending tools for each project.
- Provide input across the full SDLC.
- .NET with C#
- Angular or React
- Database technology - MS SQL
- Strong understanding of REST/SOAP API
- Full understanding of the SDLC
If you'd like a confidential chat or further information about this opportunity, please contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.