Position – Electrical Controls & Instrumentation Engineer (EC&I)
Location – Hampshire
Type – Permanent
Salary – £45,000 - £55,000 (dependant on experience)
My client works within power industry and they are looking to take on an Electrical Controls & Instrumentation Engineer (EC&I), on a permanent basis, in the Hampshire area.
The Electrical Control & Instrumentation Engineer (EC&I) should ideally have the following attributes:
- Technical qualification in an engineering discipline
- Experience working with power stations / plant / generation
- Proven experience in Control System Design, PLC & HMI programming
- Knowledge of combustion and emission control products
The Electrical Control & Instrumentation Engineer (EC&I) role will involve:
- Carrying out maintenance, repair, and inspection of Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control (EC&I) equipment.
- Provide site instrumentation technical support.
- Site responsibility for the management of all safety related control systems.
- Design activities
- Ability to prioritise key engineering activities.