Location: Nr Chipping Norton
Salary: £34k - £37k
A manufacturer in Gloucestershire are looking for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding engineering team.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will ideally have:
- Experience fault finding on PLC’s.
- An understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Experience with packaging machinery.
- A City & Guilds qualification in Electrical Engineering.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be required to:
- Carry out any PPM and reactive/breakdown on all production machinery.
- Have the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Carry out some project work.
- Liaising with other departments to minimise machinery disruption.
This fantastic Electrical Maintenance Engineer opportunity is paying a salary between £34k & £36k and comes with some fantastic benefits including: Profit related bonuses, competitive contributory pension, life assurances as well as 25 days holiday.
If this Electrical Maintenance Engineer opportunity is suitable for you then please apply now with an updated CV and your salary expectations as well as your current availability.
PPM – PLC – Maintenance – Manufacturing – Packaging – FMCG – Electrical – Mechanical – Planned Maintenance – Reactive Maintenance – Electrical Maintenance – Mechanical Maintenance – TPM – Electrical Engineer – Maintenance Electrician – Industrial Electrician