Salary: £25,000 – £40,000
One of the UK's prominent R&D Electronic companies is recruiting for an enthusiastic Electronics Design Engineer to design new products/solutions and also producing top quality Analogue/Digital PCB designs.
As the successful Electronics Design Engineer your role is a design role to the existing products/systems and develop new and better products/systems.
Electronics Design Engineer - Skills / Experience
To be considered for this role you should have relevant experience in the Electronics Design Engineer area. You should have evident success of the following:
- Electronics Design (Analogue & Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Embedded Programming in C
- Knowledge of power electronics design – SMPS
- Experience of the full product life cycle
- 1-5+ years industry experience