Salary: £20,000 – £30,000
An excellent opportunity has opened for an Electronics Technician to join a Global successful market leader in the scientific industry for R&D.
As the successful Electronics Technician your role is to assist in the assembly and testing of Electronics equipment for analysing environmental experiments.
Electronics Technician - Skills / Experience
To be considered for this role you should have relevant experience in the Electronics Technician area. You should have evident success of the following:
- Electronics and PCB Assembly
- Electrical sub-assembly, working from electrical diagrams/schematics/drawings
- General wiring work - PLC Wiring
- Good Soldering experience (IPC610, 620)
- Stripping wires, crimping, wire termination
- Harness building and looming
- Experience in building mechanical assemblies.
- Excellent knowledge of analogue and digital circuits
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral