Location – Oxfordshire
Type – Permanent
Salary – £30,000 - £37,000
My client works within manufacturing industry and they are looking to take on a Field Service Engineer Engineer, on a permanent basis, in the Oxfordshire area.
The Field Service Engineer should ideally have the following attributes:
- Good understanding of Electric and Electronic principles and ability to use in practice
- Valid driving licence
- Commissioning experience
- Experience with the installation of machinery
- Servicing of electrical/electromechanical equipment
- 50% on customers site and 50% in company factory
- Reporting to the Test/Service Manager
- Writing technical reports
- Installation and commissioning of electrical equipment
- Continued learning & progression of knowledge on all of the systems & kit
If you or someone you know is interested in the Field Service Engineer role, please apply with your most up to date CV, salary expectations, availability and contact details.