TERM – Permanent, Full Time
Salary - £28k - £32k
A specialist, engineering service provider are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. The Field Service Engineer will be covering the south of England and would benefit a Field Service Engineer based along the M4 corridor; however, this is not essential.
The Field Service Engineer will ideally have:
- Electrical engineering skills
- Mechanical engineering skills
- Experience carrying out equipment installation
- Full UK driving licence
- Strong customer facing skills
- Experience working with industrial doors, access control systems, sectional doors or roller shutters
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for installing, servicing, maintaining and repairing a wide range of industrial door systems for a market leading company renowned as an industry elitist.
The successful Field Service Engineer will earn a salary between £28,000 & £32,000 + benefits.
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer Opportunity please apply now with an updated CV, your salary expectations and your current availability.