Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
My Client is looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their team in Gloucestershire. They are a well-established organisation who design and manufacture cleaning equipment. The Field Service Engineer will be home based to cover areas in and around Gloucestershire.
- To carryout commissioning, installation and repairs to all Company products.
- To communicate effectively with your colleagues in field service planning, commercial and engineering departments.
- To train the customers’ production and maintenance teams
Skills and experience:
- PLC & HMI programming essential
- Refrigeration handling (City & Guilds 2019 or CITB J1114; or an equivalent European qualification)
- Self‐motivated, ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Fully expensed service van
- Mobile phone, laptop and iPad
- Training and development opportunities