LOCATION- London (and surrounding counties including Berkshire, Kent, Surrey, Oxfordshire and Hampshire) – Based from home
SALARY- £33,000 per annum (plus benefits, bonus, overtime & vehicle)
The Field Service Engineer will be travelling to customer sites, mainly focusing on the South UK, with the occasional opportunity to travel internationally.
You will be working on a range of Mechanical Pipework, including expansion joints, pipe guiding and anchoring.
This will include:
- Installing, maintaining and repair of piping
- Maintaining accurate records to comply with requirements
- On-site delivery of small bespoke projects/contracts.
- Ensuring site visit forms and timesheets are completed and submitted promptly.
- Assist customers with technical & contractual queries.
- Mechanical qualification
- Knowledge and experience within pipework and piping
- Full UK driving licence, held for at least 3 years.
- Comfortable speaking to customers in order to deliver an excellent service.
To be successful in this role, you would need to have good access to London.