Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
A new opportunity has arisen for graduates looking to gain valuable experience within the engineering industry. My Client is looking for a graduate Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in Derbyshire. My client is a technology-focused company, specialising in control system design.
Responsibilities: Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
- Design & production of electrical layouts & schematic drawings using appropriate CAD tools
- Working alongside senior electrical engineers working on projects within the automation industry
- Procurement of electrical equipment including control panels and field devices
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Previous use of CAD tools, (AutoCAD, EPLAN)
- Ideally at least 1-year experience working in a similar role, including electrical design
- Competitive salary based on experience level and qualifications
- Flexi time working
- Health insurance
If you are a Graduate educated to degree level in an engineering subject and looking for a new challenge, then please contact Rob at Premier Group.