LOCATION – Lydney, Gloucestershire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £22,000 to £26,000
Premier Engineering are looking for a Trainee Management Accountant to join a growing Engineering company in Lydney, Gloucestershire.
The successful Trainee Accountant will need the following skill set:
- Experience of working with a high level of self-organisation, requiring numeracy and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with experience of communicating at different levels within an organisation
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical subject
- Ideally studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products to an intermediate level.
The Successful Applicant The successful graduate for this role will get exposure to the following key duties:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly review packs for UK Management
- Assisting in the year end activities for the site including Audit Files and statutory accounts
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible.