£60000 - £80000 per annum
+44 (0) 207 247 5747
about 1 month ago
04 Feb 00:00
£60,000 - £80,000 (DOE)
• Assist the Electronics engineers in all day to day aspects including hands on design where required
• Lead all engineering aspects of the development of electronics hardware
• Ensure the engineering team is sufficiently resourced
• Inspire and motivate the team
• Evolve the company's processes to further product development speed, quality and efficiency.
• Work closely with other senior management members with strategic planning and engineering decisions
• Provide technical review on all aspects of electronics development to maintain product quality.
• Someone who has excellent communication skills and the ability to explain clearly in a multi-disciplinary environment.
• Must have an interest in technology and is excited by hard engineering problems.
• Ability at prioritise work and problem solve
• Naturally collaborative in your approach and able to inspire others.
• Someone who loves processes and continuously improving them.
• A minimum of 5 years of managing an engineering team.
• Previous experience in electronics design
• 1st Class or 2:1 BSc or BEng in Electronic Engineering or other relevant degree courses.
• Ability to deliver physical products with Electronics Hardware at a high-quality level from R&D to manufacturing.
• Experience in managing and growing an engineering team.
• Experience of working in a quality management system.
• Knowledge of software, electronics and physical product development processes.
If you are interested in furthering your career as the Head of Hardware Engineering, Please apply and get in touch via any below with an up to date CV and salary expectation.
Contact Number - 01189028800
Email - email@example.com
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-aldridge-99846517a/.