SALARY- £28,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for an HSE Advisor on a permanent basis in the Surrey area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. Your main duties day to day will be to Manage the Health and safety responsibilities of the manufacturing business (ISO14001 and ISO18001) as well as having the opportunity to develop their skills into a quality focused role.
The HSE Engineer / Advisor will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience as an HSE role within manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities.
- Working experience of HSE standards (ISO14001 and ISO18001).
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Exposure to auditing to ISO9001 standards - beneficial
- Managing the Health and Safety responsibilities throughout the manufacturing company.
- Ensuring work carried out is meeting ISO14001 and ISO18001.
- Overseeing the responsibilities of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Developing understanding and skills within quality engineering.