My client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key Experience Required of the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven experience supporting the majority of the following Infrastructure solutions:
- HP / Cisco UCS servers
- VMware / Microsoft Hyper-V
- BackupExec / Veeam
- HA virtualisation platforms across multiple Datacentres
- Storage replication and multisite storage deployments
- SAN/DAS/NAS Management (NetApp preferably)
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong 2nd line infrastructure support experience.
- NetApp certified data administrator – CDOT (NCDA-CDOT)
- VMware certified associate/professional
- Network exposure – switching/routing
- Experience of working in an ITIL based technical environment
- Experience of working for an MSP
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.