Location- South Oxford
Salary- Up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
I am looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to join my client, a well known business based near Oxford. This is a great opportunity for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to secure your place within a business who can offer great career progression and training.
As the Infrastructure Support Engineer, you will develop and deploy IT projects, along with managing 3rd Line issues within the business.
If you have previous experience as an Infrastructure Support Engineer, have a passion for IT and want continuous career development, I would love to hear from you!
The Infrastructure Support Engineer will have some of the following attributes:
- Previous experience providing infrastructure support as an Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Hands on experience with Active Directory, DNS, IP networking, Exchange, Office 365 and Group Policies
- Experience with physical and virtual server environments
- IT hardware including routers and switches
- Virtualisation experience VMware, Hyper-V
- Experience troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Good understanding of networking including WAN/WAN, Cisco switches, routers and firewalls
- Support business users with 3rd Line issues, remotely and deskside BAU tasks Manage routers, servers and cloud technologies
- Install any new infrastructure related hardware
- Maintain security of systems and networks within the business
- Manage and implement the technical aspects of any new and future IT projects
- Up to £45,000 salary depending on experience
- Exposure to new technologies
- Free parking
- Onsite gym
- Work alongside some of the best!
- Progression and training opportunities offered
If you are interested in this Infrastructure Support Engineer position based in South Oxford, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible!