Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 PA
Our client is a stockist and distributor of a range of specialist power transmission components and they are on the lookout for an Internal Sales Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis at their site in Warwick.
The Internal Sales Engineer will have the following qualities:
- Previous experience in commercial technical sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Professionalism in and out of the workplace, including with other staff members.
- Effectively service the existing client base and develop and obtain new business where appropriate by providing excellent customer service and sales skills whilst being capable of discussing applications and issues on a technical level.
- Providing Technical support and assistance to customers whenever required with the technical selection of the optimum product(s) for the application – liaising with our supply chain including key OEMs.
- Preparing cost estimates, submitting quotations and pro-actively following them up
- Processing customer order entry into the ERP system and expediting accordingly
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and internal departments to ensure that orders are executed to specification and delivered on time.
- Acting as lead contact and assisting with the review and selection of preferred courier delivery services.