Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 DOE + Company car allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Infrastructure Consultant to join a fast-growing organisation in Birmingham.
The role will primarily involve designing, implementing & provisioning infrastructure solutions through the entire sales cycle for our customers; both remotely and onsite. This can be delivered on a traditional sell-to model, or alternatively can also be based on our hosted services platform (cloud) and managed services offerings.
Skills and experience: IT Infrastructure Consultant
- Customer focused and capable of presenting to any level within the organisation.
- Strong background in either, Network Storage (SAN / NAS), Compute Virtualisation, or Enterprise Datacentre Networking, with exposure to the other two.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional, either Routing & Switching and/or Data Centre tracks.
- Network solution design experience, e. CCNA or CCNP
- Microsoft Windows Server solution design and ancillary stacks.
- Microsoft SQL Server solution design
- Exchange Hybrid solutions
- Any VMware Certified Professional certifications
- Advanced technical knowledge of cloud and hybrid datacentre designs, environments and infrastructure.
- NetApp Certified Storage Installation Engineer (NCSIE).
You do not need all the skills listed but should be skilled in at least two or more of these areas.
NetApp, Cisco and VMware training can be given where required/appropriate.
If you are an experienced IT Infrastructure Consultant looking for a new challenging role then please send your latest CV to email@example.com or call Jenny Collin on 01217961888