Salary- Up to £32,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
I am looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a well-established business based in Didcot. This is a great opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to become a part of an exciting company who can offer excellent career progression and training opportunities.
As the IT Support Engineer, you will look after internal users with any hardware, software and some network issues!
If you have previous experience as an IT Support Engineer, or have an IT related degree, looking to kick start your career, I would love to hear from you!
The IT Support Engineer will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience providing IT Support on a similar level or an IT related degree
- Good knowledge of IT hardware
- Experience troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Experience supporting Windows operating systems
- Windows Servers
- Active Directory support
- Office 365 exposure
- Virtualization experience
- Basic understanding of networking fundamentals- LAN/WAN, VPN, Routers, Switches
- Re build and set up laptops and desktops
- Troubleshoot to resolve issues related to hardware and software
- Assist with network monitoring and infrastructure support
- Roll out and configure hardware and software within the businesses
- Upgrade and maintain internal systems
- Escalate to 3rd Line when necessary
- Assist with projects
- Up to £32,000 salary depending on experience
- Strong holiday package
- Progression and training opportunities