My client is looking for an IT Support Technician to join their newly created team within their offices in Hull. The position of this IT Support Technician would be part of the support and software development team working within Agile environment. As a IT Support Technician your main responsibility would be to provide exceptional user support to customers, through all communication channels.
- Interface with customers to provide customer service and support
- 1st and 2nd line support
- Ownership of software products
- Follow project management plans
- Managing customer complaints
- Some travel to customer sites
- Creation and updating of internal and external documents
- Housekeeping tasks required
- Software installs,
- Network topology
- Remote Desktop,
- Online helpdesks and web services,
- Microsoft Server.
- NET Core/ ASP.NET
- SQL Server,
- Entity Framework,
Premier IT are acting as an employment agency.