Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Support Technician to join a leading organisation based in Worcestershire.
The successful candidate will need hands on technical experience.
Responsibilities: IT Support Technician
- Deal with IT or telephony related issues for internal staff and remote users
- MS Office, and other supported applications
- Windows and OSX Operating Systems and related hardware
- Logging all work requests on internal ticketing system
- Escalating tickets or issues to senior management where appropriate if issue cannot be resolved internally and managing these tickets.
- Logging tickets via appropriate channels and tracking the ticket to conclusion
- Acting as point of contact whenever on site or remote assistance is required
- Setting up and maintaining users on Adviser Office, including maintaining security groups
- Adding new users on AD and Azure AD, maintenance of AD and Azure AD and to remove leavers in a timely fashion, maintaining security groups, group policy.
- Setting up email on 3rd party devices (e.g. mobile phone, iPad etc.)
- Setting up External User laptop, including VPN connection, email, server access and remote desktop connection (for connecting to database). Demonstrating access to External Users
- Setting up remote user’s PC requirements, including VPN connection, encryption, email, anti-virus, server access and remote desktop connection
- Installing and upgrading new or existing software on client machines, ensuring that this is done efficiently and with minimal disruption
- Active Directory
- Windows Server (desirable)
- Windows 7 and above
- Microsoft Products
- Microsoft Azure
- Exchange Online
- Mobile Device Management
- Security principles