Contract: 3 months
Rate: £100 - £110 per day
My client based in the Coventry area are looking for an IT Technician on a 3-month contract to Strengthen their IT department.
The successful Information IT Technician will be required to:
- Procure, install and manage educational and office software as needed.
- Procure, install and manage educational and office hardware as needed
- Procure ICT consumables in a timely manner to avoid temporary loss of ICT facilities such as printers and copiers.
- Ensure effective value-for-money when procuring ICT resources for the school.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of ICT resources across the school.
- Ensure the reliable and high-quality delivery of ICT systems to support efficient learning in the classroom.
- Provide training to staff as and when needed to ensure the safe and effective use of software and
- Ability to procure, install and manage educational and office software
- Ability to manage the school’s ICT network – including back-up and recovery of data.
- Ability to liaise with external stakeholders to provide effective ICT support