Location – Swindon
Type – Permanent
Salary – £23,000 - £28,0000 (Dependant on experience)
My client works within water industry and they are looking to take on a Junior Electrical Design Engineer, on a permanent basis, in the Swindon area.
The Junior Electrical Design Engineer should ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree or HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering
- 2 years’ experience working with a CAD software
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ year’s experience in a similar engineering role
- Knowledge of PLC’s
- Working alongside the Lead Electrical Design Engineer
- Being responsible for standard electrical control panel designs
- Being responsible for electrical installation schematics
- Having a flexible attitude towards handling the different aspects of the role
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
If you or someone you know is interested in the Junior Electrical Design Engineer role, please apply with your most up to date CV, salary expectations, availability and contact details.