JOB- Junior/Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
LOCATION- Milton Keynes
START: ASAP ( as soon as Monday 9th December)
TERM- 3 months + extension
The client is a Building Services consultancy who have won more work and require a Junior Electrical Design Engineer to assist with their AutoCad drawings and site visit. The client can offer work from home or flexible hours
Electrical Design – Building Services – AutoCad – Amtech – Dialux – Relux – Design – Junior – Intermediate - CAD – Graduate – Grad – Electrical Design
The Junior/Intermediate will ideally have the following attributes:
- 1 year + experience working with AutoCad or any of the design packages.
- Experience working within a commercial environment
- Happy to work alongside a small team
- Good attention to detail
The Junior/Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer role will involve:
- Using AutoCad to produce schematics for Engineer on site.
- Occasional site visits to understand the requirements needed
- Working alongside a small team to make sure deadlines are hit.
If you are a Junior/Intermediate or even a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer who is based in Milton Keynes and are looking for work, please hit apply to have a confidential chat.