£25,000 - £30,000
Manchester City Centre
I am currently working with a great client who are industry leaders within the Market Research and work with major global brands from their UK and US offices.
They are looking to bring on a Junior Front-End Developer as part of planned growth as we head into 2020. This would provide you with the chance to grow with the organisation and progress your career to the next level over the next few years.
As the Junior Front-End Developer you will:
- Be responsible for running projects to a set deadline
- Complete developments through the whole lifecycle
- Test sites and products
- Deliver technical solutions, both internally and client facing
- Ensure that databases are correctly maintained
- Agile or Scrum methodology
- Commercial Experience/Work Placement
Premier Group are acting as an employment agency.