Premier Group are looking for Junior Recruitment Consultants to join our IT, Engineering and Digital teams in Reading.
The role of a Junior Recruitment Consultant is varied and fast-paced, has great earning potential and has rapid career progression for anyone who is motivated and keen to learn. You will receive training and coaching to win new business and develop relationships with key decision makers and candidates. You will work in an established team that will give you the knowledge and skills you need to progress and become a successful Consultant.
Junior Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Sourcing qualified candidates for a variety of jobs at all levels of seniority
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates to apply to
- Carrying out business development calls to potential clients
- Attending client meetings and networking events
Alternatively, the following skillsets are desirable:
- Financially driven
- Goal orientated
- Relationship building focussed
- Credible and professional
- Uncapped commission reaching 40%
- Personalised career path with the opportunity to hit your first promotion in 12 months, and management level within 3 years
- Award-winning training programme to teach you all aspects of the role and how to be successful!
- Company trips to destinations including Ibiza, Dubai and Vegas
- Regular prizes for Consultant of the week/month/quarter
- Weekly competitions in the office to win free lunches, free haircuts, ASOS vouchers and early finishes
- 1.5 hour lunch breaks and early finishes when on target
- Free breakfast every day and free weekly PT sessions
We are holding interviews regularly this week and next!