Premier Group are on the hunt for determined, career driven and professional individuals to become our next top performers in the City of London.
Recruitment is a fantastic career – it’s fast paced and dynamic, every day you'll make a lasting impact.
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant, you’ll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You’ll source candidates, win business and match the right candidate to the right job. Recruitment suits an individual who wants to build key relationships with both candidates and clients whilst working in a competitive and target-driven environment.
Are you hard working, ambitious and money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment?
Junior Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities
- Work closely with clients to source talent for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques
- Act as a Brand Champion and influencing clients and candidates to see Premier as the Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Build a database of clients and candidates and contribute positively to a high performance sales culture and achieve all personal KPI and activity goals
- Competitive basic salary with £50k OTE in year one, £65-75k year two and £100k+ from year three
- Award winning training and development programme from Trainee to Director level
- Opportunities to work in our international offices once you prove your ability
- All expensed holidays to destinations including Vegas, Ibiza and Dubai
- Modern city centre offices opposite Liverpool Street station
- Early finishes when on target and 1.30 hour lunch breaks
- Free weekly PT sessions and subsidised gym memberships
- Prior sales experience beneficial but not a necessity
- Ability to work under pressure and reach targets and deadlines
- Confident and able to build relationships with stakeholders
- Resilient, persistent and determined
- Goal driven and ambitious
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is a sales position and is therefore target driven and fast paced. This is not a Human Resources position or a role where you will help people – your results will be focused around targets and revenue. We need you to be super motivated, determined and money driven to be successful with us!
If you think you could be our next top performer, please apply with an up to date CV or contact Jessica at Premier for further information!