Industry: Public Sector *** INSIDE IR35 ***
Day Rate: £150 - £250
Length of contract: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
- Lead the development, documentation and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and standards across the organization.
- Assist in system and software architecture and design to ensure that data and assets always remain secure.
- Perform regular risk assessments and work closely with auditors to pre-empt, mitigate, and swiftly respond to any audit findings that require action
- Manage the Security Information and Event Management system (SIEM) and other security systems ensuring appropriate actions are taken for all issues flagged for action by the system.
- Monitor all security compliance reporting ensuring appropriate actions are taken in response to the report details and escalating issues as required.
- Monitor all security systems for potential security breaches and recommend remedial actions to be taken.
- Manage regular penetration tests (internal and external).
- Experience working a similar security role
- Office 365
- Knowledge with Cyber Security risks
- Knowledge of ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials
If you feel like you are the perfect candidate for this job role, or feel this is the ideal role for you – then please send in your updated CV over, along with two references.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.