Key Skills: Swift, Objective C, Java, iOS, Android
This role is with a technology company based in Guildford, who are currently building the next-generation of their mobile software products. Their application are built for a number of public-sector and government organisations across the UK, used by thousands of users daily.
Their team enjoys a great culture and have the ability to enjoy flexible working hours & remote working to suit lifestyle needs.
As a Lead Mobile developer, you'll work closely with the team to design, develop and maintain the businesses commercial release mobile applications. You'll need to be strong with both iOS and Android applications, with sound knowledge of application design/architecture and maintaining excellent coding practices.
You'll have the opportunity play a key part in the development of market leading applications, in a flexible environment promoting excellent standards and progression.
- Take lead on design and propose solutions to meet requirements.
- Develop code, documentation and tests.
- Develop and maintain mobile applications and APIs
- Lead code reviews
- Integrate with partners and customers
- Experience in native and cross platform mobile development
- Android development - Java
- iOS development - Swift/Objective C
- REST & SOAP APIs
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.