SALARY- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Lead Quality Engineer / Supervisor on a permanent basis in the Croydon Area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. Your main duty will be to Manage the Quality Engineering Team in the day to day quality duties and manufacturing activities as well as reporting in to the Quality and Regulatory affairs Manager.
The Lead Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience in a Lead Quality Engineer or Quality Engineering Supervisor position
- Have experience of managing a team.
- Have previous experience of working with an ISO13485, AS9100 or IATF16949 QMS
- Familiar with the auditing process.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Lead auditor certified - Beneficial
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Leading a team of Quality Engineers
- Participate in Root Cause activities and CAPA processes.
- Liaise with Quality Technicians to address quality issues.
- Carry out and assist with audits throughout the business
with your availability and your salary expectation.