A IoT technology company in Uxbridge are looking to grow their development team with a Lead Developer. As a business, they build mobile and web applications for the security industry.
As a Lead Developer, you'll be a hands-on member of the team, with the ability to provide technical guidance to the team and ensure that the highest coding standards are most.
The majority of the business's applications are built on .NET Core, however they also use some open source languages (PHP, Java, Python). Whilst you don't need to be an expert in all of these languages, hands-on experience with .NET technology is a must!
Their team enjoy a culture and have the option to have flexibility in working hours, alongside a great benefits package.
- Have involvement in leadership and technical direction.
- Work with the product team to ensure business needs and deliverables are met.
- Full SDLC development.
- Help mentor junior developers on the team.
- Assist in creating & maintaining CI/CD pipeline.
- Take business requirements and translate in software.
- Experience with .NET Technology (C#, Visual C++)
- Experience with another programming language (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
- Database technologies
- Public Cloud
- Experience of providing technical guidance and mentoring junior developers.
If you'd like further information on this opportunity, please contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.